Floyd the Cthuli of Oz

Floyd the Cthuli of Oz
Click on Floyd to purchase a copy of The Martian Invasion of Oz

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Digital Books Are The Future

The folks at Shambala Sun magazine have informed me that their publication only reviews books available in print format. They are an excellent magazine that does a good job of promoting the Dharma and helping the American Buddhist community feel connected and aware of what is happening worldwide. This time though, I'm afraid they are missing the boat. Digital books published exclusively for download on to platforms like Kindle as well as laptops and smart phones are the future. This is not exclusively about me. While I would love too see A Zen Master In Oz reviewed in Shambala Sun, I also hate to imagine all of the excellent work people are doing out there that the magazine will not be covering. I also would hate to see such an exceptional publication be left on the curb while everyone else is blasting forward into the future. Contact the magazine at magazine@shambalasun.com and let them know that you want them to review books published exclusively for digital download.

No comments:

Post a Comment